1.Newly developed energy saving industrial dryers.Easy to operate, wide drying applications.Special features include.
2. High heating efficiency, convenient to use, suitable for LPG or LNG. Low energy consumption, fast heat exchange and efficient heat energy application.
3. Drum with well spread large punched holes which ensure sufficient hot airflow so that clothing is evenly dried.
4. Big loading/unloading door design to allow easy loading/unloading. Door rim is being designed so that clothing can be uploading from drum with ease.
5. Equipped with safety door lock to prevent drum from rotating when loading door being opened.
6. “Pull out”type of filter system which allow easy cleaning. It has powerful suction fan with large blade to facilitate good air flow and preventing ducting get stuck with dust and dirt.
7. V-belt driven with speed reduction. Low noise level,low vibration,durable and easy to maintain.
8. Micro-processor control system allows drying time and temperature setting using soft-touch key pad.The controller is well fitted to give good physical appearance.
9. This equipment is suitable for high speed drying of different kinds of knit wears and garments. Alternate choice for those launderettes where steam supply is not available.It also satisfies the requirement of those garment manufacturers who need efficient and fast drying for their per-wash manufactured goods.
1.A menu driven microprocessor controller allows the selection of inlet temperature, airflow, automatic de-blocker frequency and pump speed. The controller features an RS 232 output for connection to a PC or datalogger and software allows the control and monitoring of all functions and printing of results.
2.The self-priming peristaltic pump delivers the sample liquid from a container through a small diameter jet into the main chamber. At the same time an integral compressor pumps air into the outer tube of the jet which causes the liquid to emerge as a fine atomised spray into the drying chamber.
3.Heated air is blown through the main chamber evaporating the liquid content of the atomised spray. The solid particles of the material, which are normally in a free flowing state, are then separated from the exhaust air flow by a cyclone and collected in the sample collection bottle. The exhaust airflow is directed through a flexible 60 mm diameter hose direct to atmosphere or to an existing extraction system.
1.Two modes of run: Automatic-mode, and Eye-monitored mode for the purpose of easily controlling experimental process .
2.Air inlet temperature range 30ºC to300ºC.
3.Air outlet temperature range 30ºC to 140ºC.
4.Evaporation rate of water at inlet temperature of 250ºC using Standard:Approximately 1500 ml/hour~ 2000ml/hour.
5.Max. Sample feed: 2000ml/h.
6.Min. Sample : 30mL.
7.To assure accurate temperature control and easy parameter adjusting, YC-015 applies PID. Temp. Precision:±1℃, dry cycle time: 1.0-1.5S.
8.As standard a touch screen to display temperature, airflow volume, air pressure,pump speed and de-blocker frequency.
9.Standard with 0.7 mm jet and other sizes are available as accessories.
10.Power: 3.5KW AC220V .
11.With cooling device for temperature-sensitive material (optional).
Hello, please leave your name and email here before chat online so that we won't miss your message and contact you smoothly.